Types Of Kaalsarp Dosh
1. Anant Kaal Sarp Dosh - When Rahu is in 1st house and Ketu in 7th house with all other planets in between them. When a kundli has this type of dosh, the jatak has trouble in marriage with late marriage. A person may have arguments and an extramarital affair. They usually have an unhappy relationship.
2. Kulik Kaal Sarp Dosh - In this type of dosh, Rahu is in the 2nd house while Ketu in 8th house. A jatak with Kulik Kaal Sarp dosh usually has problems related to education, bad habits of drinking, eating, smoking, and could have drug abuse issues. He may also have financial and health problems too.
3. Vasuki Kaal Sarp Dosh - If Rahu is in 3rd house and Ketu in 9th house of the jatak's birth chart with all other planets in between the two, this is Vasuki Kaal Sarp Dosh. The jatak may suffer from severe bad luck and finds it difficult to get any positive result even after great efforts.
4. Shankphal Kaal Sarp Dosh - When Rahu is residing in 4th house and Ketu in 10th house, they jatak may have Shankphal Kaal Sarp Dosh. The jatak under the influence of this dosh may get involved in bad company and habits. They may be stealing and may even have a problem in a marriage.
5. Padam Kaal Sarp Dosh - In this type of dosh, Rahu is in 5th house and Ketu in 11th house. The jatak has issues in education, childbirth, love affairs, love marriage, health and problems related to income.
6. Mahapadam Kaal Sarp Dosh - If Rahu is residing in the 6th house and Ketu in 12th house, then jatak may have Mahapadam Kaal Sarp Dosh. Jatak goes through hurdles in life, related to job, service, income, legal problems, enemies, bad health and hospitalization.
7. Takshak Kaal Sarp Dosh - In this Rahu is in the 7th house and Ketu in 1st house. Jatak suffers a lot of issues in the married life and does not have a happy experience in partnership for business.
8. Karkotak Kaal Sarp Dosh - If Rahu is in the 8th house and Ketu in 2nd house. The jatak is very unfortunate in life, suffers from bad luck, loses, financial constraint, abuse from family members and a bad marriage.
9. Shankhnaad Kaal Sarp Dosh - In this Rahu is in the 9th house and Ketu in the 3rd house. Jatak does not get much support from the father, suffers from bad luck, financial loses and friends cheat.
10. Ghatak Kaal Sarp Dosh-In this Rahu is in the 10th house and Ketu is in 4th house. It causes professional issues and can even cause health problems for parents.
11. Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Dosh-In this Rahu is in the 11th house and Ketu is in 5th house. Jatak suffers from eye and heart disease. They suffer from poor memory causing poor academic performances and entire life is a struggle.
12. Shashnaag Kaal Sarp Dosh- This is when the Rahu is in the 12th house and Ketu is in the 6th house with rest of the planets are placed between them. It affects the marriage and health of the jatak. In addition, can lead to separation from motherland for good earning.